Today we released Syncplify Server! v6.0.14; here’s what’s new and improved in this version.
Importance of this update: IMPORTANT
- Import CRT issued based upon existing CSR didn’t always work
- FTP sessions that would remain idle prior to attempting user authentication were not automatically closed, now they are
- Backup function in the SuperAdmin UI would sometimes generate a 0-byte archive
- a false-positive in FTP(E/S) session termination has now been gracefully absorbed
- If Web/REST service started first, dashboard would only connect again after 60 seconds because of cached worker address
- Some Allow-List checks were not performed correctly, now the Allow-List is always honored (when not empty)
- In certain cases the CSR could not be downloaded after creation
- FTP(E/S) TLSMode only showed the Disabled and Enabled statuses (Required was missing)
- Various UI improvements, including clone function for Users and many more details
Upgrading from v6.0.x is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!