Today we released Syncplify Server! v6.0.3; here’s what’s new and improved in this version.
- Restoring from old V4/V5 backups in some cases did not import the virtual sites’ admin(s)
- Restoring from old V4/V5 backups skipped the structure validation, causing potential issues editing the configuration down the road (some changes would not persist)
- Occasional 15-second timeout of the control connection while transferring data over a PASV data connections (FTP protocol family only)
- Unit validation of some SI (standard international system) numeric values
- In some user profiles it wasn’t possible to import a user-supplied public key for PKI authentication
- The “System ID” is now immutable even across multiple uninstall/reinstall cycles
- There is now an easy-to-see top-screen notification when updates/upgrades are available with instructions on how to obtain them
Upgrading from v6.0.x is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!