Importance of this update: VERY IMPORTANT
- Various bugs and glitches in all web-based UIs (SuperAdmin, Admin, and WebClient!)
- Virtual folders and permission overrides can now be edited/removed without errors
- VFS names are now correctly enumerated in the virtual folder list inside of user accounts
- Online license activation now allows for a longer timeout detection frame
- Total redesign of the Admin UI dashboard page: clearer, faster, more responsive, more streamlined
- New OnQuotaExceeded event-handler
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!