Importance of this update: HIGH
Zipfunction in our scripting engine now can correctly create encrypted zip archives that are compatible with both Windows and Linux OSs
- Editing of bindings for HA (high-availability) deployments now works as expected
- An occasional false-positive in closing idle sessions has been eliminated
- Added more debug and trace logging for quota management
- JWT (auth token) management in WebClient! has been completely redesigned for better security and broader client support
- Multiple WebClient! shared objects (files/directories) can now be accessed concurrently in different tabs/windows in the same browser process
- Added support for “subject alternative names” in our SNI implementation
- Added a ton of trace-level logging for LDAP queries
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!