Syncplify Server! v6.1.5 released
Importance of this update: NORMAL
- Fixed the virtual site’s (WebClient!) trusted proxies list behavior in the Admin UI
- Scripting engine: the CopyFile() function now auto-adjusts the timestamp of the target file once the copy has been successfully completed
- Fixed validation rules during password self-change in WebClient!
- Added automatic safety backup of the entire configuration (max once per hour, max 42 in total with auto-rollover) every time a change is detected: easier to roll back if you configure yourself in a corner
- Added StatFileSystemObject() function to the scripting engine to extract the “stat” record of directories and files on any local file system
- Added ReadFileAsHex() function to the scripting engine that reads the specified portion of a file and returns it as a hex (base-16) encoded string
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!