Syncplify Server! v6.1.7 released
Importance of this update: NORMAL
- Label in the Admin UI indicating the “total number of sessions” since last restart and overall
- The aes256-cbc algorithm in the SSH/SFTP configuration is now correctly persisted when added to the list of active encryption algorithms
- Corrected an Admin UI glitch that was introduced in v6.1.4 and prevented adding “permission override” items to existing user accounts
- Added the ability to use markdown in Admin UI and WebClient! disclaimers
- Added the ability to specify a custom title to be displayed just above the disclaimer in WebClient!’s login page
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!