Importance of this update: NORMAL
- All places where you can select a VFS (user’s home, virtual folders, …) now present you with a searchable drop-down, so you can easily filter and find what you need even when you have hundreds or thousands of VFSs
- You can now use special characters in usernames and passwords for SFTP type VFSs
- A possible delayed FTPS (and FTPES) certificate validation error has been fixed
- OCSP stapling now correctly re-staples X.509 certificate if/when previous stapling expires
- Occasionally erroneous count of concurrent connections per user has now been fixed
- Tentative fix for Azure “directory placeholder” bug
- Fix for the NLST command in the FTP(E/S) protocol handler
IMPORTANT NOTE: those who are running the “worker” system service under a different account (not System or LocalSystem) will need to re-configure the service to run under such account after upgrading from any version number <= 6.1.12)
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!