Importance of this update: VERY IMPORTANT
- HAProxy headers now report the correct client IP address in the SSH2/SCP/SFTP protocol handler
- Importers (V4/V5) now auto-sanitize all IP/Network lists by removing incorrect items
- Decreased heap memory allocation by ~0.8%
- Sped up file transfers by ~1.4%
- Upgraded SyngoDB to v4.5.5
- Radically changed validation for all APIs and database objects/structures: now anything that can be sanitized (auto-corrected) will be sanitized, and validation errors will be reported only for those rare cases in which automatic sanitization is not possible: this should reduce the number of errors returned by the Admin UI upon saving configuration changes by up to 95%
- Most of the remaining errors are now reported with clear messages in plain English
- Removed nearly all
nullvalues from JSON objects returned by the APIs
Upgrading from v6.0.x is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!