Today we released Syncplify Server! v6.0.8; here’s what’s new and improved in this version.
Importance of this update: OPTIONAL
- Some passwords restored from old V4/V5 backups were wrong, thus now allowing those users to log in anymore
- Automatic enable/disable dates for user profiles could not be saved
- SSH2 key-exchange algorithm list was incorrect
- FTP and SSH2 banner pre-processor is now more powerful and accurate
- The FTP protocol listener is now more resilient to slow-loris attacks
Upgrading from v6.0.x is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!