Today we released Syncplify Server! v6.0.21; here’s what’s new and improved in this version.
Importance of this update: VERY IMPORTANT
- Permission-check for specific FTP types (FTP, FTPS, FTPES) is now carried out correctly
- Importing of LDAP users from old V4/V5 backup files now works correctly, as long as at least one verifiable LDAP server profile is found in the old V4/V5 backup file
- Blocklist now correctly checks and updates CIDR items
- FTP(E/S) sessions are now decremented correctly when they terminate (no more dashboard poisoning)
- Installer now automatically runs DB maintenance tasks if/when needed
- Integrated most up-to-date Go crypto library (various fixes and improvements)
- Importing of supported SSH host keys from V4/V5 backups has been improved
- Improved blocklist performance (speed) by 80% on average
- Upgraded SyngoDB to v4.5.2 (latest)
--tracecommand-line options to CLI installer
- Use of SIMD-accelerated SHA256 (if CPU supports it)
- Added support for custom
hashsub-commands to the SSH2 protocol handler’s
- Added wildcard directory listing option to all VFS types
Upgrading from v6.0.x is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!