Importance of this update: [HIGH]
- Upgraded the compiler to the latest version, which comes with many fixes in the compiler’s standard library
- Huge improvement in Protector(TM) performance, strikes are now counted up to 1000x faster than before
- Added STSPreload to the global configuration in the SuperAdmin UI
- Slightly relaxed RSA key security requirements to restore functionality of PKI authentication using old and insecure RSA keys (only when already known to the server prior to the changes made to prevent Terrapin)
- Upgraded back-end SyngoDB database server to v4.11.0
IMPORTANT NOTE: those who are running the “worker” system service under a different account (not System or LocalSystem) will need to re-configure the service to run under such account after upgrading from any version number <= 6.1.12)
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!