Importance of this update: NORMAL
- Permission overrides now show the check-mark under the correct label when configured inside of a User account
- A better automatic sanitizer for User objects now prevents certain mishaps when saving such User objects to the back-end DB
- Log files, when stored in W3C format, now correctly use UTC timestamps, as required by the W3C Extended Log File Format standard
- When importing users from older (V4/V5) backups a broader variety of fields of such user objects is now initialized to sensible default values
- Upgraded back-end SyngoDB to v4.6.0
Upgrading from v6.x.y is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!