Syncplify Server! v6.0.22 released
Today we released Syncplify Server! v6.0.22; here’s what’s new and improved in this version.
Importance of this update: IMPORTANT
- PUT/GET operations are now logged correctly, even when the client issues a STAT command on the open file handle before the file-transfer is finished
- Fixed a memory leak in the session manager that only affected the ARM build of the software (x86-64 Windows and Linux versions were not affected)
- Fixed a small memory leak in the scripting and event-handling subsystem that affected all builds on all platforms and could cause memory exhaustion over time if this subsystem was actively used
- Fixed importing LDAP server profiles from old V5 backups
- Optimized global server configuration loads/reloads for speed and reduced memory footprint
- General code cleanup, removed unused/old libraries and all references to MongoDB (even in the comments)
Session.AddQuestionTOTPto allow for true 2FA/MFA via Google Authenticator during
keyboard-interactive(SSH2/SFTP) authentication flow
Upgrading from v6.0.x is a simple and fairly automatic process: simply download the latest version from the official download page, and install it over the existing version, all of your settings and license will be kept.
If, instead, you’re upgrading from an older (v4/v5) version, you find the upgrade instructions in our knowledge base.
Thank you all for trusting our software with your secure file transfers!